- Please submit completed application form, together with electronic photo/s to email@example.com. Form to have been signed by a proposer who is a member in good standing, who has known the applicant for at least 6 months. Alternatively, a letter of referral from another club/organisation where the person has been a member in good standing.
- You will be mailed an invoice in respect of the entrance fee & pro-rata subs, which must be paid before the next step in the process. Should the application be unsuccessful, you will be refunded, less temporary membership for the period of time you have had access to the club.
- Come to the club and collect a Temporary Membership Card, once payment has been made, should you wish to make use of the facilities in the meantime.
- A Credit check will be done on each prospective member.
- You will be invited to attend the next “Interview Evening” (interviews are held once a month, on the second Monday of each month) with the Commodore and Flag Officer, after being allocated a time slot. The proposer may accompany the prospective new member to the interview if he/she so wishes.
- All new members’ applications are submitted to our General Committee for ratification. (The General Committee usually meets mid-month).
- New members are advised of the General Committee decision, and invited to attend a “Welcome to New Member’s Evening” (held on the last Friday of every month), where they will receive their new membership cards and club information.
- Trailer Boats: FBYC will no longer be accepting any new trailer boat applications for membership as we cannot accommodate more members with vehicles and trailers due to a parking issue.
Updated 18 March 2020