The Prospective New Member needs to submit the completed Application Form, together with 2 x ID Size photographs (preferably in colour, with your name written on the back). If applying as a family member please supply 2 x ID size photographs for spouse/partner.
If you are applying online, please complete all required fields.
- A Proposer by a member in good standing who has known the applicant for at least 6 months is to sign the application. (In the case of an online application, the proposer will be contacted for confirmation).
- In absence of a proposer a letter of recommendation from another club, e.g: sailing club, golf club etc will be acceptable.
- You will be mailed an Invoice in respect of the Entrance Fee & pro-rata subs, which must be paid before the next step in the process. Should your application be unsuccessful, you will be refunded, less temporary membership for the period of time you have had access to the club.
- Come to the club and collect a Temporary Membership Card, once payment has been made, should you wish to make use of the facilities in the meantime.
- A Credit check will be done on each prospective member.
- You will be invited to and attend an “Interview Evening”, after being allocated a time slot. The Proposer must accompany the prospective new member to the interview.
- All New Members’ Applications then go to General Committee for ratification.
- New Members are then advised of the General Committee decision, and invited to attend a “Welcome to New Member’s Evening”